Board logo

標題: air nike high tops We’ve all been victi [打印本頁]

作者: pn2wnweu74    時間: 2017-5-6 12:53     標題: air nike high tops We’ve all been victi

We’ve all been victims of this for one reason or another Maybe you were too young to know what you were buying Maybe you didn’t do enough research about the shoe before you bought it Or maybe you just straight screwed up by deciding to buy “that” pair of sneakers The more sneakers you own the higher the chances are you have 1 (or 10) of these in your possession
Today I’d like to share with you 10 sneakers I regret buying for one reason or another I may or may not still have some of these in my collection but the bottom line is that if I could go back in time and not spend my hard earned money on these 10 kicks I’d do it in a heartbeat Take a peak at my sneaker confessions Try not to laugh too hard I’m sure some of y’all have sneakers you regret buying as well 1Air Jordan Fusion 4 – Fire Red livincool You know I had to start this list with an Air Jordan Fusion model I know for sure I’m not the only one who fell prey to this collection The Air Jordan Fusion line releasedaround the same time that I was barely getting into sneakers Back then I knew very little about the history of shoes All I knew about this sneaker was that it was a mash-up consisting of an Air Jordan model and the Nike Air Force 1 I knew I liked Jordans andI knew I like the Nike 3dbaa82444e5dbfe334a0e7522bee94eo I thought to myself “The Air Jordan 4 Fusion is truly the best of of both worlds” For the longest time this was my prized possession That is until I began doing some research and started to learn what the Air Jordan 4 and Nike Air Force 1 really wereas individual pairs Once I grasped the meaning behind both pairs I realized I regretbuying this pair It’s not a terrible looking shoe but I think there was no need for Nike/Jordan to do this It’s safe to say I no longer have these in my closet 2New Balance 574 “Passport” Pack JuanofaKind I love blue and yellow kicks (shout out to my Indiana Pacers) and I love the New Balance 574 So why do these make the list you say Before this pairI already owned three different pairs of 574 The three pairs I owned were all a size 9 and done up in a suede/mesh construction All three fit like a dream The pair you see above was made out of a tough nylon that wouldn’t budge I put these on for the first time and I swear they felt likeseveral sizes too small Less than on hour after putting them on and I couldn’t wait to take them off Moral of the story: Just because it’s the same model but with a different construction does not mean it’s going to fit the same If you have a chance to do so I highly suggest you try on a pair of shoes before you buy There goes $75 dollars down the drain Such a shame since they were some really clean looking kicks 3Nike Air Berwuda JuanofaKind Another instance where I see a shoe online and it catches my eye I decided to pull the trigger on eBay and get myself a pair of the Nike Air Berwuda The two-toned upper really grabbed my attention and the reflective hits were dope I put these on and they’re a few sizes too big and not that comfortable Damn Comfort is now a priority when I buy sneakers and these were too big and too uncomfortable,new nike brs? laces and full-length rubber sole unit.the high top Jordan basketball shoe takes design elements from the Air Jordan III over a full-grain leather and synthetic combination The tongue sports his signature in a unique fashion,nike free 2.0 mens, The shoe is now making its way to retailers,
May 30,nike free run 2 black white, fans of the NBA MVP and those looking for something different were treated to a solid on-court performer and a chance to be on the ground floor of something special.Nike knows that not everybody can fly out to Toronto for NBA All-Star Weekend especially if you actually have to work like we do.
  co/tZupCsQwea NIKELAB (@NikeLab) November 20. 24Jimmy Butler Bruce Fedyck/USA TODAY Sports If Butler continues his ascension to being one of the game’s elite players,retro 4 jordans for sale,N

歡迎光臨 【玩轉希望】 (http://wanzhuanseal.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0